Technical information obtained from our website
When you view the CPI Hotels website, we record the information that your browser sends (your IP address, the address of the visited subpages and the activities you performed on them, information about the type and settings of the browser, the date and time of your request, information about how you use the website, the content of cookies and information about your device). We typically process these data as statistical data, without reference to a specific site visitor, their IP address, etc. We process these data to improve your user comfort, to analyse traffic on our site, detect any technical shortcomings in our settings and improve our site to increase your satisfaction.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES CAN BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Essential cookies are necessary for navigating the website and using its tools. We use these cookies to provide the services you have explicitly requested.
ESSENTIAL COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Bookassist: maintaining the user’s session
Performance cookies are cookies that collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages visitors visit the most. We use these cookies to collect information anonymously on the sites you visit.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE: Bookassist conversion tracking cookie: Conversion tracking statistics.
Functional cookies are cookies that allow a website to remember a user's choices (name, address, language). We use these cookies to remember the created options to improve our user experience.
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Expression Engine cookie: maintaining user preferences, e.g., language.
Bookassist reservation number: stores user choices.
Advertising cookies are a technology used to display ads more relevant to their interests to users. These cookies are used to record information about whether the user has visited the given site. This technology is supported by many websites. We use these cookies to collect information about which pages you have visited and to display the corresponding advertising accordingly.
If you have cookies enabled on your computer, we will present you with ads relevant to our website. Google and third parties display our ads on their websites. If you have cookies enabled, you may see our ads on other websites. If you wish to opt out of custom advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
We may use third party cookies on our website. Third-party cookies are cookies set on a different domain to the website visited by the user.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Adobe online marketing and web analytics: collects statistical information about the way visitors use the website.
Google Adwords: collects statistical information about the user and conversion.
Google Remarketing: allows advertising to users who have visited the site.
Facebook: sharing of social media.
The cookies we use allow us to improve our website and provide you with more personalised services. If, after the delivery of personal information, you request a copy or wish to discuss, correct or delete it, please contact us.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your browser settings; the help function in your browser explains how to change this setting. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies in a wide range of browsers.
Please note that by blocking cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the functions of this website, especially the use of the reservation system to complete reservations.
Cookies are processed for us by our processors; we do not pass on the data obtained from cookies to anyone else.
The maximum retention period for cookies is 13 months.
You have the following rights under the applicable data protection legislation:
- the right to access your personal data that we process; this includes the right to obtain the following information from CPI Hotels
confirmation whether CPI Hotels processes your personal data;
access to this personal data;
information about the purpose of processing;
about the categories of personal data concerned;
information about recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data will be disclosed;
about the planned period of storage or the criteria used to establish the length of said period; the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data, or the restriction of its processing or the right to object to such processing;
the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
about all available information on the source of personal data, if this is not obtained from the data subject – from you;
on whether there is automated decision-making, including profiling;
on appropriate safeguards for the transfer of personal data outside the EU,
provided that the rights and freedoms of others are not adversely affected, as well as a copy of the personal data;
- the right to correct your personal data if it is incorrect, inaccurate in any way, or incomplete; the correction shall be made by CPI Hotels without undue delay with regard to technical possibilities;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data in cases specified by the GDPR, e.g., in the case of revocation of your consent to processing, or if you raise an objection to processing, in the case of illegal processing of personal data, in the case that data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was processed, etc. You can therefore request the deletion of your personal data, but this option does not apply if its processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation and in some other cases stipulated by the GDPR.
- The right to request restrictions of the processing of personal data in cases provided for by the GDPR, such as when you deny the accuracy of personal data, object to its processing, etc.,
- the right to the transferability of the data you provide and which we process automatically, based on your consent, or on the basis of the necessity of its processing for the fulfilment of the contract with you, or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at your request. In such cases, we will allow you to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, or, if technically feasible, will pass it directly to another administrator designated by you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the need for processing for the purpose of legitimate interests, including processing for direct marketing purposes. If we are unable to provide serious and legitimate reasons for processing, wfich outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the determination, enforcement or defence against any legal claims, we will not continue to process your personal data in such cases.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a communication to our address (CPI Hotels, a.s. Bečvářova 2081/14 100 00 Prague 10), to our e-mail address email@example.com, or by changing the settings on your internet browser. Withdrawal of consent is effective upon delivery of such notice to CPI Hotels.
- In addition to the above, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the Office for Personal Data Protection with registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
If anything is unclear or you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at any time by sending us a letter to the registered address of CPI Hotels, a.s. Bečvářova 2081/14 100 00 Prague 10, or to the e-mail address of our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact form at www.cpihotels.com.
CPI Hotels, a.s., Company ID No.: 47116757, Bečvářova 2081/14, 100 00 Prague 10, registered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. B 1914